I thought I would share this quick, simple and delicious meal, that I give when we are so busy. It saves reverting to take away. Once again, there is no set amounts – depends on your family.
Chicken thighs with the skin off (you could use any cut but thighs tend to be more moist when cooked this way)
Tomato based Pasta sauce – I tend to use one I have previously made in my Thermomix or we do tend to like a Coles brand one called Romana)
Vegies of your choice – we like mashed sweet potato and broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place chicken thighs in a casserole dish and pour desired quantity of sauce over it.
3. Bake in the oven for about 15 – 20 minutes. This depends on the size of your chicken. Keep adding time until you only need about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Bake for a final 5 minutes.
6. Serve with your choice of vegetables.