I use a very effective and eco-friendly way of making my sinks sparkle. I don’t have exact amounts so do what works for you. It is also a budget friendly way to clean.
1. Place some warm water in your sink
2. Pour in some white vinegar – I buy the Coles or Woolies homebrand version for cleaning
3. Throw in some Bicarb and watch it fizzle (my favourite part)
4. Let it sit for a few minutes
5. Use a cloth or scourer to wipe over the sink
6. Drain and wipe over again
7. Enjoy the sparkle you see
How do you keep you sinks clean and sparkly?