I am an experimental cook sometimes so the recipe is never exactly the same. Therefore, I will put some recipes up that don't have exact weights and amounts. It will be easy to adapt them to your taste.
(Great on steak and chicken)
Garlic granules / powder
1. Slice up some mushrooms and lightly pan fry – set aside.
2. Pour some water into a small frying pan – about 1 cm.
3. Add beef stock powder, amount depending on the water and stir.
4. Sprinkle in some garlic granules / powder and pour in some red wine to taste.
5. Simmer at a medium heat until reduced by half.
6. Add the mushrooms and reduce further.
Add some chopped parsley, if needed.