I am always after healthy recipes for homemade snacks and treats. A gorgeous friend of mine, Michelle, passed the recipe below on to me. It is soo delicious that I have just had about 5 pieces with my cuppa. Everyone loves it. I have placed it into the popular pile. Unfortunately I cannot sen it to Day Care with Rogey Bear as it has a nut free policy.
SEED AND NUT SQUARES
L.S.A mix (Linseed, Sunflower, Almond)
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of honey
1. Place peanut butter in a glass mixing bowl and warm for 30 seconds on high in the microwave.
2. Add honey and stir.
3. Add 3 cups of a mix of the coconut, seeds and nuts as desired.
4. Combine and press into a 18 x 28 cm tin, lined with baking paper, using a spatula.
5. Bake in a slow oven of 150 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Cut into squares, when cooled.
7. Store in fridge.