A yummy treat for the kidlets, which is Gluten Free. This is a Thermomix recipe but could be adapted quite easily. The recipe was taken from Lunch Box and After School Ideas.
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
150g rice bubbles
50g dessicated coconut
1. Place butter,sugar and honey into TM bowl and cook for 6 minutes at 100c on speed 3.
2. Towards the end of the cooking time, add vanilla through the hole in lid and allow to incorporate.
3. Add Rice Bubbles and coconut to bowl and mix for 10 – 15 seconds on Reverse + speed 3-4.
4. Press into paper lined baking tray and refrigerate until firm.
5. Cut into slices and store in the fridge.