I love to cook anything that is quick and easy, especially with littlies around. On the weekend I made this very easy and yummy fried rice. As with most of my own recipes there is not a specific amount. I never measure with some of these. I just do what is easy. The measurements below are estimates and for a family of 4. I served this with chicken kebabs.
QUICK FRIED RICE
1.5 cups of brown rice
3/4 cup of mixed frozen vegetables
2 – 3 tbls Tamari or salt reduced Soy Sauce
1. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
2. Defrost and briefly cook the frozen vegetables.
3. Place both the ingredients into a frying pan and toss together.
4. When warm, add the Soy Sauce and toss for a minute or so.
5. Add the eggs and combine until they are cooked.
6. Serve. You may need to add more Soy Sauce, depending on your taste.