When you are time poor it can be so easy to grab a quick take away. Here is a quick, and dare I say, yummy recipe that will keep them coming back for more. Gabbylocks asked for it the next night for dinner as it was apparently the best pasta she had ever had.
Pasta of choice (I used shell pasta)
Small tin of tuna with mayonnaise (in tuna aisle)
Grated cheese – to taste
Tomato sauce – to taste
1. Cook the pasta as per packet directions.
2. Drain and return to the pot.
3. Add the tin of tuna – 1 was enough for my two kidlets. (1 / adult)
4. Sprinkle in some cheese.
5. Squeeze in a little tomato sauce.
6. Return to the heat and stir until the cheese has melted.
7. Serve with a sprinkling of extra cheese.
You could bake it in the oven but we were too hungry to wait.