Yeah, I finally have something to show for the Blog Planner I have been working on. There are still some pages I would like to add but this is a good start. Graphics are courtesy of Petit Tatti
The Planner consists of:
3 blank monthly planner pages – different colours for more choices
* You will need 12 copies, one for each month of the year
* Write the month at the top and then use the Yearly Calendar to see where 1st goes for each month. Fill in the days in the coloured circles.
Weekly blog planner page
* You will need 52 of these should you be blogging every week. I do 10 at a time in case I don’t blog in a particular week.
Blog expense tracker sheet
* Print out sheets as needed
Blog statistics page
* You should only need one of these
More details of how I use these pages will be in a later post.
You are able to download the pages for free by clicking on the pictures below. I also use a Yearly Calendar and insert this after the cover page. This is used to circle significant dates for the year ahead. I only ask that you use it for personal use and not sell or download it to share as your own.