This is a repost from again with some changes to keep it updated. Now that I have most of the things the kidlets need for school, the idea of how best to label them has been playing on my mind, again. There are a variety of ways you can label these days. A few might be:
- The good old permanent texta
- Sewing labels onto clothes
- Iron on labels for clothing
- Commercially bought, commercially designed labels
- Your own designs made up and printed out on the home computer
I am going with the commercially self designed and ordered kind. I sat down with each of the kidlets and they chose their design. It was great to see their eyes light up when choosing the design and colour. This year we went with a company called Tiny Me. They had a great special. Gabby chose the Woodland Creatures and Rogan went with Transport.
Below are a couple of other links to help you get started.
Have fun choosing some exciting designs.